Interactive Online Training Course
Manchester Specialty Certificate Examination in Endocrinology and Diabetes
Date: 30th March 2023 to 1st April 2023
Venue: Virtual Interactive
Course Lead: Professor Handrean Soran
Organisers: Professor Handrean Soran & Dr Naveed Younis
Course Coordinators: Dr Maryam Ferdousi & Dr Alise Kalteniece
Any enquires please email the course coordinator (ManSce2020@gmail.com)
An example of what the course provides:
- More than 250 new questions will be discussed in 14 sessions covering the whole curriculum.
- Access to more than 100 questions from our pool (mock exams included).
- Focus on clinically relevant areas and popular exam topics.
- Speaker's predictions on potential areas of interest.
- An overall update in endocrinology, metabolism and diabetes.
- More than 95% pass rate candidates attended previous courses.
Feedback from previous courses' delegates:
- 75% excellent and 25% good overall rating for the course and speakers.
- Excellent value for money.
- ~20% of 2021 SCE exam questions predicted, identical questions featured during the course.
- Almost all exam question topics were covered during the course and mock exams.
- Excellent course, I cannot fault the course. Big thank you. Speakers were all excellent.
Applied for 14 Royal College of Physicians CPD Points
Who should attend?
SpRs in Endocrinology and Diabetes, CMTs who plan a career in Endocrinology and Diabetes, Chemical Pathology and Metabolic Medicine trainees, any other UK based or overseas trainee or HCP who is intending to have a career in Diabetes and Endocrinology and/or planning to take the SCE exam or to improve his/her knowledge in Endocrinology and Diabetes. Primary care physicians/trainees and overseas doctors are welcome. The course provides an extensive review and update of all the Endocrinology and Diabetes curriculum.
To reserve your place:
- Complete the Registration Form.
- Make Payment of £200 payable via PayPal (£300 after 8th March 2023). Please make sure you send your payment once you finish the registration to receive the confirmation. No confirmation will be sent without receiving the payment.
- Cancellation policy: registration fee is not refundable if cancellation after 27th March 2023.
- Only 40 Places are available. First come, first served.
- The link to the online interactive programme will be emailed to the delegates one week in advance. The link allows only one person to join. No other people should be present except the delegate.
- Delegates should keep the camera open all the time during the course to allow best interaction. If the camera is closed or other conditions breached the delegate may be blocked.
Amarin, AstraZeneca, Daiichi Sankyo and Amgen contributed towards the speaker & chairperson costs of this meeting. The sponsors have received a slot on the agenda in return for their sponsorship as indicated here. The sponsors had no influence over the remaining agenda items or meeting arrangements.
Course materials are copyright protected:
By registering and attending the course the delegates acknowledge and agree the following terms and conditions:
- The course booklet and material are intellectual properties of the course and should not be shared, copied, or distributed under any circumstances.
- The course booklet is personalised, and it is for the use by the individual delegates only.
- Recording the course by the delegates is not permitted.
- Only registered delegates should attend the course and the video should be kept open unless permitted by the course organisers. The course organisers reserve the right to disconnect any candidate who breach this condition.
- Breaching any of the above terms and conditions may result in legal and other actions.